fishing at moira furnace
Moira Furnace Museum holds the fishing rights to the canal from Bath Yard to Donisthorpe. Tickets are available from the Museum Office, the Museum shop during opening hours. At other times money will be collected by patrolling fishing bailiffs who carry Museum ID and ticket receipts.
- Adult £6 Concession (60+) £5 Child (15 & under) £3
- 10 X the applicable daily rate valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- £4 per person. The group booking must be for 5 or more consecutive pegs. The price per peg is fixed irrespective of group mix (adults & children etc)
- Swing bridge to Lock £70 per day. 21 match pegs numbered 1 to 21
- Furnace to footbridge £50 per day. 15 match pegs numbered 22-36.
Group and section bookings to be paid for in full at least 5 working days in advance.